Travel Blogging is starting to take itself a bit too seriously for my liking, so it’s time for some Travel Jokes and a bit of silliness to be injected into all of this nonsense.
This post follows on a bit from Travel Blogger Bingo, where you try to find all of the wanky travel blogger terminology that has crept into the vocabulary these days.
Actually, one of the funniest websites I’ve seen for a while is The Life of A Travel Blogger. This contains a series of images and travel jokes that take the piss out of travel blogging. This is obviously created by someone who is in the business, but this person hasn’t been identified yet. And no, it’s not me!
So here we go – my list of Travel Jokes for Travel Bloggers. Feel free to add yours below in the comments section! If for some reason you find these corny jokes funny, it’s because they’re all true.
Travel Jokes for Online Travel Tweeps
Q: How many travel bloggers does it take to change a light bulb?
A: At least six. One to actually change the lightbulb, one to Tweet it, one to Facebook it, one to Instagram it, one to Stumble it and one to complain how bad the WiFi is.
A: Oh, you’re one of THOSE…
When travel bloggers prepare to travel, they lay out all their clothes and all their money. They then take half the clothes and stuff their backpack with a computer, smartphone, iPad, Digital SLR Camera, video camera…
Q: What is the most expensive part of a travel blogger’s travel insurance?
A: The extra item limits related to all their electronic crap!
Travel bloggers are backpackers who now stay in five star hotels for free (yes, I’m guilty of that too).
I have over [insert number here] followers on Twitter. Some of them are actually real people.
Q: What do Santa Claus, The Tooth Fairy and the dirty filthy rich travel blogger have in common?
A: None of them exist.
Most travel bloggers rate their accommodation on whether they had decent WiFi or not, regardless of how insect ridden the establishment is.
Travel bloggers react to a ‘free WiFi’ sign the same way that alcoholics react to a ‘Free Beer’ one.
Q: What happens to a travel blogger when they are disconnected from Facebook, Twitter and their real time website statistics for more than 30 minutes?
A: Separation anxiety.
Q: What function on a Travel Blogger’s smart phone is one that they could easily do without?
A: The ability to make actual phone calls to actually converse with someone using their voice.
Q: What’s the first thing travel bloggers say to each other when they meet face to face for the first time?
A: Wow, you look so much different in real life when compared to your profile picture.
Q: What’s the first app a travel blogger installs on their smart phone?
A: The free WiFi finder app.
There you go. What other travel jokes for travel bloggers have you come up with?
Leave a comment and let me know!
Or contact the best ever Australian travel blogger here… 😛
More Travel Blogging Stuff
- ❤️?? (Travel Emoji Meanings!)
- Travel Blog Names – What They Really Should Be Called!
- Why Social Media Can Suck The Pus For Travel! The Anti Social Media Article!
- Spam Comments From WordPress Blogs – You’ll Never Get This Time Back!
- How to be a Travel SEO Ho! A Silly Tutorial with Tips and Techniques
- Sponsored Posts and Other Silly Advertising Requests From The Travel Industry!
- Life Quotes – What Is The Meaning of Life?
- Ryan Gosling’s Head – Goes Everywhere!
- April Fools Pranks and Jokes to play on Travel Bloggers
- Stupid Jokes About Travel Bloggers
- Funny Travel Blogs With A Laugh – Some Humourous Travel Websites
- Travel Jokes for Travel Bloggers
- Free Bingo Games Online – Travel Blogger Terminology Bingo!
- G Adventures Wanderers In Residence. Tours and Junkets!
- Merry Christmas Everyone from The Travel Tart!
- Funny Travel Keywords That Send Traffic To TheTravelTart.com
- Travel Blogger For Hire – Pitfalls On Travel Writing From The Road
- If Twitter Had Been Around In Analogue Times