Okay, it’s time for some silly, corny and stupid jokes about travel bloggers again, because the whole travel blogging industry is still taking themselves way too seriously. I’ve compiled a list of more jokes poking fun at travel blogs and bloggers and dumped them into this post.
This is a continuation from Travel Jokes For Travel Bloggers.
Here we go!
Some Silly and Stupid Jokes about Travel Bloggers – Part 2!
Did you hear about the travel blogger who had the crap beaten out of him by his other travel blogger friend because his autocorrect didn’t work properly on his smart phone? He messaged him that we was tapping his wife, not his wifi…
Travel Bloggers use road trips are a good excuse to see if a tweet can be sent along every mile of the journey
What does a travel blogger do as soon as they arrive home? They catch up with pop culture and are shocked at all of the things Miley Cyrus is up to
Spam is the internet’s way of taking minutes away from a travel bloggers life that they’ll never get back
Travel bloggers are like travel writers except that they work for free
Procrastination is the new productivity when it comes to travel blogging
What do travel bloggers call beer at the internet cafe? Liquid inspiration
What does a travel blogger class as a productive day? How many tweets and facebook updates they’ve sent out that no one wants to read
What’s a travel bloggers biggest orgasm? An upgrade to business class.. that includes free Wi-Fi..
A travel blogger is most likely to die from a computer crash than from a car crash.
What’s the only photograph that a travel blogger will ever print out? Their passport photo
A nomadic travel blogger is one who wanders the globe in search of the next internet cafe
One travel blogger says to the other travel blogger, ‘How are you going?’. The other travel blogger says ‘fine, refer to my blog for more details’..
How does a travel blogger react to the offer of ‘free content’ from a marketing professional? They offer a free delete!
Travel bloggers leave the office cubicle only to find themselves living in toilet cubicle after they’ve eaten a dodgy meal in some third world country
What does a desperate travel blogger do? He sits on the corner with a piece of cardboard that says ‘will blog for free wi-fi’ written on it
What do you call a company that pays a travel bloggers yearly salary? A myth
What’s the cheapest form of an accommodation for a travel blogger? An internet cafe..
What does a travel blogger include on their travel insurance policy? Only the important stuff, like covering loss of their smart phone, computer, mp3 player. Health insurance is optional!
So there you go. Feel free to add your piss take to the comments!
Oh, and in a shameless plug because I’ve sold my soul to the internet, contact me if you want to send a ‘professional travel blogger somewhere on an all expense paid trip’ 😛
More Travel Blogging Stuff
- ❤️?? (Travel Emoji Meanings!)
- Travel Blog Names – What They Really Should Be Called!
- Why Social Media Can Suck The Pus For Travel! The Anti Social Media Article!
- Spam Comments From WordPress Blogs – You’ll Never Get This Time Back!
- How to be a Travel SEO Ho! A Silly Tutorial with Tips and Techniques
- Sponsored Posts and Other Silly Advertising Requests From The Travel Industry!
- Life Quotes – What Is The Meaning of Life?
- Ryan Gosling’s Head – Goes Everywhere!
- April Fools Pranks and Jokes to play on Travel Bloggers
- Stupid Jokes About Travel Bloggers
- Funny Travel Blogs With A Laugh – Some Humourous Travel Websites
- Travel Jokes for Travel Bloggers
- Free Bingo Games Online – Travel Blogger Terminology Bingo!
- G Adventures Wanderers In Residence. Tours and Junkets!
- Merry Christmas Everyone from The Travel Tart!
- Funny Travel Keywords That Send Traffic To TheTravelTart.com
- Travel Blogger For Hire – Pitfalls On Travel Writing From The Road
- If Twitter Had Been Around In Analogue Times