How To Ride A Bike – Masters Of Transport And Logistics!
Today’s Funny Travel Photo is How To Ride A Bike – With an Ox. This one is hilarious, but highlights how some people in the world have to live.
Yes, this is a rather large Ox on the back of a motorcycle, sometimes called a Vietnam Vespa! I’m not sure what took the most amount of skill – transporting this Ox on the Bike, or taking the photo of it as it was zooming past!
But this is the reality for most people in the Third World. Not many people can afford a car or truck, so the motorbike is the main choice of transport. And the motorbike is used to transport pretty much anything that can fit on it!
How To Ride A Bike by Exceeding Engineering Standards!
I would gather that many people in Asia would learn How To Ride A Bike by throwing on tonnes of stuff that greatly exceeds the design capacity of the vehicle!
You can see more great photos like this at Paul’s post about Motorbike Madness. Hilarious.
This photo on How To Ride A Bike is just another in an amazing set of Masters Of Transport and Logistics.
How To Ride A Bike Resources
I don’t think this bike riding method appeared in The Expat’s Guide on How to Get A Motorcycle Licence in Vietnam. But I think it should!
So, now you know How To Ride A Bike the Vietnamese way!
More Vietnamese Pics:
- Funny Shop Names – The Tit Shop!
- Bong Coffee – Funny Shop Name!
- Cong Caphe – Funny Not Allowed Sign!
- The Best Home Made Hydrating Face Mask!
- Vietnamese Coffee Shops in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam – The Ký Ức Cafe & Restaurant. Caffeine on Steroids!
- The War Remnants Museum in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam – The Brutal Sculpture
- The Best Luxury Resorts In Vietnam – Banyan Tree Lang Co! Not Exactly Slumming It!
- Edible Bird’s Nest – Swiftlet Saliva Soup!
- Rage Against The Machine Album Cover – The Story Behind The Story
- Vietnamese Scooters and Motorbike Photos – Bikes Of Burden!
- Adventure Motorcycles – the Toilet Brush Version!
- Eating Dog Head – Straight From The Supermarket!
- The Cat Man From Vietnam – ‘Pet’ Transport!
- Food Art Presentation and Pictures – Vietnamese Style
- Travelling in Vietnam – via Buffalo Rides
- I Like Big Butts And I Cannot Lie – Unusual Buddha Photo
- Motorbike Transport Services – Vietnamese Pig Courier from Da Nang to Nha Trang
- How To Ride A Bike – With an Ox