Yes, the one thing that transcends all cultures, all countries and all senses of humour!
Remote Controlled Fart Machine Mayhem!
I have the first model of the Fart Machine, which makes 5 different Fart sounds. The Mark II Fart Machine model produces a whopping 15 Fart sounds, producing them at random when you press the remote control.
I don’t think it’s worth the risk of running this device through security – I don’t want a free cavity search, or worse, be sent to Guantanamo Bay!
You can place the Fart Machine underneath a dorm bed, a dinner table, or chair. If you’re daring, maybe plant the Remote Control Fart Machine in a garden bed in a popular town square and start pressing the button, looking at the bemused looks of strangers.
But don’t just take my advice about the Remote Controlled Fart Machine. Try it for yourself and you will have a limitless source of laughs.
Want More? Get Your Own Remote Controlled Fart Machine!
If you really want a Fart Machine now, you can order one here.
If you’re after more silly toilet humour, check out:
- Don’t flush ladies things down the toilet – Cambodia (obey or you might clog up the entire sewerage system)
- No S&^*ing in the toilet – Thailand (yes, number ones only!)
- The Korean Urinal Sign – South Korea (make sure you do the pose properly!)
- The funny Toilet Cleaning sign
- The Loo With A View – South Africa (take a dump at a great height!)
- The House of Curries Toilet Sign – South Africa (what might happen if you eat too much of one of their delicious curries in Durban)
- The Literal Outdoor Toilet from Botswana (how to take toilet installation literally!)
- The Soccer goal urinal from Germany (funny, but practical – very great example of German efficiency!)
- The Waterfall Urinal from the United States (how to attract male patrons into your gas station to take a piss)
- Grilled crap in Malaysia!