Yay, more toilet humour time and it’s about the ‘Modern Toilet’ Restaurant in Taiwan.
She decided to share her funny travel photos with me and the entire world and she happily said ‘Here’s the ideal spot for hungry lovers of toilet humour’!
Anyway, I love a good themed restaurant – they’re usually so bad, that they’re good! You’ll find plenty of them in Asia. And the Modern Toilet is one of those weird cafes that you should visit at least once in your lifetime!
Anyway, Seana says ‘fancy your chicken curry served in a toilet bowl….
or a milkshake sucked from a hospital urine collector?
Does a serve of chocolate ice cream served in a suggestive twirl excite your taste buds?
Then you’ll love the Modern Toilet Restaurant in Taipei, Taiwan!
What the hell is ‘Modern Toilet’?
A large toilet decorates the outside of this much-loved Taipei eatery, and it’s all bathroom themed from there. Chose which colour toilet you’d like to sit on then peruse the menu.
All the food and drinks arrive in or on bathroom accessories. This is the ideal restaurant to take children and teenagers who love nothing more than wolfing down a turd-shaped bread roll.
The food is good at the Modern Toilet Restaurant, and there’s plenty of it too. So the kids will be full and full of laughter too.
I think she’s right! Check out a couple of pics of kids enjoying their dinner!
If you take you’re kids to the Modern Toilet restaurant, I don’t think they’ll ever say that your cooking is crap ever again! (boom boom!)
Anyway, check out the Modern Toilet website, and you can visit in person at: 2f, No. 7號, Lane 50, Xining South Road, Wanhua District, Taipei City, Taiwan 108
Still want more toilet humour? Then check out:
- Don’t flush ladies things down the toilet – Cambodia (obey or you might clog up the entire sewerage system)
- No S&^*ing in the toilet – Thailand (yes, number ones only!)
- The Korean Urinal Sign – South Korea (make sure you do the pose properly!)
- The toilet brush motorbike
- The funny Toilet Cleaning sign
- The Loo With A View – South Africa (take a dump at a great height!)
- The House of Curries Toilet Sign – South Africa (what might happen if you eat too much of one of their delicious curries in Durban)
- The Literal Outdoor Toilet from Botswana (how to take toilet installation literally!)
- The Soccer goal urinal from Germany (funny, but practical – very great example of German efficiency!)
- The Waterfall Urinal from the United States (how to attract male patrons into your gas station to take a piss)
- Grilled crap in Malaysia!