Yay, more toilet humour and it’s to do with Public Restrooms around the world – this time, in the Kingdom of Bhutan! This adds to the ever growing archive of toilet humour clogging up the internet’s S bend!
Bhutan is becoming a popular destination for those looking for something a bit different. The number of visitors to Bhutan is capped annually to avoid overcrowding so that it doesn’t feel too much like Tourist Season all of the time. They’re having a good crack at actually delivering some Sustainable Tourism rather than green-washing the term.
It’s not a cheap place to visit either – the government charges around $USD200 to $250 per day per traveller, but this does include accommodation, transport costs and food. Anyway, I’m keen to check it out sometime!
And that’s because of a funny public restroom sign I’ve come across because it’s a bit out there! Anyway, this is a rather informative wooden toilet signboard welcoming tourists on a window in the city of Thimphu – the capital of Bhutan.
That’s all well and good, but I’m not sure if this is advertising the men’s restrooms or something else…
The Best Ever Public Restrooms Sign!
Geeeez. You can’t say this is Engrish either as the sign is quite visually…. striking! And I’m not sure how welcoming the phallus thingy drawing would be.
Oh well. If you have to go, you have to go! Maybe it’s just pointing in the general direction of the public restroom. I hope the aim is straight!
For more toilet humour check out:
- The Modern Toilet Restaurant in Taiwan
- Don’t flush ladies things down the toilet – Cambodia (obey or you might clog up the entire sewerage system)
- No S&^*ing in the toilet – Thailand (yes, number ones only!)
- The Korean Urinal Sign – South Korea (make sure you do the pose properly!)
- The toilet brush motorbike
- The funny Toilet Cleaning sign
- The Loo With A View – South Africa (take a dump at a great height!)
- The House of Curries Toilet Sign – South Africa (what might happen if you eat too much of one of their delicious curries in Durban)
- The Literal Outdoor Toilet from Botswana (how to take toilet installation literally!)
- The Soccer goal urinal from Germany (funny, but practical – very great example of German efficiency!)
- The Waterfall Urinal from the United States (how to attract male patrons into your gas station to take a piss)
- Grilled crap in Malaysia!