The Amazing Race Rules Of Travel!
I’m sure most travellers have tuned in at some time to view ‘The Amazing Race’ – where pairs of contestants (only from the United States!) travel around the world in discreet stages, trying to win one million dollars if they finish first.
The Amazing Race is a made for TV ‘reality show’ has been running for many years, and has been attracting large viewing audiences – including people who love the show, and those who think it’s just plain ridiculous.
You can even purchase past seasons of The Amazing Race at Amazon.
But when I was recently watching The Amazing Race on TV, something dawned on me – what if every single traveller in the world travelled like The Amazing Race contestants?
This would create a number of Funny Travel Tips that could be passed onto us mere travel mortals.
The Amazing Race Travel Tips
So here they are – The Top 10 Travel Tips if Everyone Travelled Like The Amazing Race Contestants.
- Speaking English with a loud, slow voice will automatically make non-English speakers understand you.
- Travel itineraries can indeed be determined by a series of yellow envelopes removed from partially hidden black boxes, just like The Amazing Race.
- Each day travelling abroad must finish on a square pad, with an assigned travel ranking.
- If the before mentioned travel ranking is Number One, a high five with your travel partner is mandatory.
- You would know how to say ‘very fast’ in every conceivable language to every single taxi driver in the world.
- Travelling must be done in pairs, with a mandatory stereotype attached such as ‘Ex Partners’, ‘Beef Cakes’, or ‘Dwarf Stuntmen’
- Booking an airfare in advance will never be necessary ever again – just turning up to an airline counter at the airport will suffice. There will always be a spare seat on the plane.
- Many travel days will start at about 2.30 in the morning.
- At least one physical challenge would need to be completed each day – which may include dragging your travel partner to make him/her go faster. And
- Every single day would be described as a ‘fantastic cultural experience’ – even though you spent the entire day running or driving fast.
The Amazing Race – Your Tips?
Can you relate to any of The Amazing Race Travel Tips, or do you have your own?
If so, leave a comment!